- The below images are being taken from our turfgrass research plots in 2018 in Riverside, Ca.
- You can see how a variety of irrigation scenarios impact the quality of cool season (tall fescue, left-hand side) and warm season (bermudagrass, right-hand side) turfgrass species.
- Hover the mouse over each photo to see more info about irrigation application (plant factor) and frequency (watering days per week).
- To calculate ET adjustment factor for each plot, plant factor should be divided by irrigation efficiency (85% for our plots).
- All research plots were automatically irrigated using Weathermatic smart irrigation controller.
April 30 - 2018
May 13, 2018
May 20, 2018
May 28, 2018
June 04, 2018
June 11, 2018